Welcome Guest! To enable all features please try to register or login.
New Topic Post Reply
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
aradona jonsm  
#1 Posted : Saturday, August 21, 2021 2:03:25 PM(UTC)
aradona jonsm

Groups: Registered, Registered Users, Subscribers

Price Y9 Prime 2019 with customer reviews and pros and cons. Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 (Sapphire Blue, 128 GB)(4 GB RAM) detailed Specifications, Features. Now compare it with other mobile phones with the same price range. We will provide you the STK - L22 Latest online Price from many shopping websites.

Y9 Prime 2019 comes with a pre-installed Android Pie 9 Operating System and a Primary Camera of 16MP + 8MP + 2MP. The Y9 Prime 2019 supports 3G, 4G, 2G networks. The Internal Storage capacity is 128 GB, which is good in its segment. The display size is 16.74 cm (6.59 inches) which is average in its segment. The battery backup of Y9 Prime 2019 is 4000 mAh which is also good. You can get Handset, Charger, USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Eject Tool, TPU Protective case in the box. Huawei mobile price in India

The Huawei Y9 Prime comes with a 16.74 cm notch-less that has a high screen-to-body ratio so that you can enjoy your multimedia content on an almost bezel-less screen. Equipped with a 16 MP AI selfie camera, a powerful 4000 mAh battery, the phone also comes with innovative features such as 3D Portrait, enhanced AI photography, and more to give you an immersive experience.
#2 Posted : Monday, September 20, 2021 8:56:15 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. surveyforcustomers
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 2, 2021 8:49:09 PM(UTC)

I realize this is one of the most meaningful counsel for me. And i am vivacious studying your article. however have to commentary upon some standard matters, the internet site style is unmodified; the articles are invincible. thank you for the ton of actual and viable explicit. Greatpeople me
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 2, 2021 9:48:54 PM(UTC)

This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. Feed Kroger Login
#5 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2021 7:19:10 PM(UTC)

Virtual learning or e-learning has been becoming more and more common in the pansies era. Many schools, colleges, universities and offices have been online based. I have also involving with an online platform and help people with Mulher gostosa so that they could enjoy beautiful girl's performance around the world. By the way, virtual learning saves both money and time. Thanks for sharing this post with us.
#6 Posted : Sunday, October 17, 2021 7:46:33 PM(UTC)

As always your articles do inspire me. Every single detail you have posted was great. mythdhr
Quick Reply Show Quick Reply